The National Association of Catechetical Media Professionals (NACMP) is a group committed to:
- Promote the development and effective use of media in faith formation through Catholic Dioceses
- Raise awareness concerning the importance, validity and integration of media that reflect Gospel values
- Promote media literacy and the media resource centers as vital components of the life and work of the Church
- Provide a forum for mutual support and exchange of ideas that concern diocesan media professionals
- Collaborating with publishers for the development of credible media resources
The NACMP ByLaws can be found in the Membership Section
of the web site.